Seeking to fill a position for a Digital Project Coordinator.
Location: Plymouth, MN
Job Schedule: Full Time
Who is Knowledge Marketing?
Knowledge Marketing (KM) is a MN based four-time INC 5000 winner with a reputation for quality products and outstanding service. We are in a continued rapid growth mode and need to add additional talent to the KM team to help increase our sales, bring on new clients and continue our high level of client satisfaction! The marketplace we serve is in a state of transition and KM is there leading the way forward. Successful, growing small businesses like KM are the heartbeat of the American economy and we need you to help us continue on our journey.
Knowledge Marketing has an immediate opening for a Digital Project Coordinator. Knowledge Marketing is looking for an energetic, highly motivated individual to join our Digital Project Coordinator team to provide implementation consultation and training, engaging learners with varying skill levels. This person will also provide ongoing technical support, troubleshooting and analyzing issues and solutions. This position requires an outgoing, confident individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills and advanced computer skills. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, self-starter, who has a passion for excellence and values integrity.
Responsibilities are diverse and include:
• Develop an extensive working knowledge of the Knowledge Marketing product suite
• Provide software application training
• Coordinate new customer implementations, providing effective training to maximize use of the software
• Provide end-user application support via phone and email
• Troubleshoot issues reported by customers and provide solutions
• Facilitate problem-solving between end user and Knowledge Marketing development staff.
• Participate with Knowledge Marketing development staff in testing new releases of the products
• Develop working relationship with Knowledge Marketing Sales & Marketing staff to utilize product knowledge and customer relationship with Knowledge Marketing staff to utilize product knowledge and customer relationships in support of sales efforts
• Ability to anticipate areas of difficulty and/or questions and quickly adapt training to meet the needs of the customer
• Ability to communicate professionally by phone and email
• Ability to cultivate positive working relationships with customers and coworkers
• Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
• Ability to effectively organize and maintain customer data
• Analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Strong time management skills
Interested candidates should email their resume directly to Pat.Nogelmeier@teamkm.com