This is an opportunity to manage local, regional and national clients. Responsibilities include overseeing interactive and marketing efforts on behalf of our clients. The ideal candidate will have strong interactive account experience along with comfort level in multi-channel and integrated marketing approaches.
A smart, team player with at least 3-5 years total advertising agency or digital agency experience. All duties require methodical planning and constant communication.
• Enjoys the idea of developing and executing effective User Experiences for clients.
• Strong ability to listen to client requirements and come up with creative solutions.
• Ability to create clean, effective Information Architecture and supporting documents.
• Effectively manages client expectations, change orders and budgets.
• Establishes sound and effective working relationships internally with client team.
• Current on industry trends and best practices
• Passionate about technology
• Excellent customer support and service skills - in person, on the phone and via e-mail
• Self-motivation and organization skills
• Ability to work independently or collaborate with other team members
• Maintains current knowledge of the client’s business. Clearly understands the client's industry, including target audience, business model, trends, competitors, etc.
• Creates Statements of Work that clearly defines objectives, tone, key messages, and deliverables for each project. This can include summary reports, IA diagrams, Page Types and change orders, among others.
• Submits SOW for internal review, incorporates input, and submits to client for approval.
• Ensures that the entire team understands and adheres to the client's strategy.
• Drafts timely project updates, documents all client communications, and distributes these to entire team and client.
• Strong technical understanding or programming experience
• Have a background in and/or a strong interest in SEO / SEM marketing / Content Marketing
• Have a background in and/or a strong interest in Web Analytics
• Have a background in and/or a strong interest in Social Media Marketing
iE offers a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes medical, dental insurance, PTO and Matching 401K. Apply today and take one step closer to joining Team iE!