MWW is looking for a highly motivated Digital Project Manager to oversee digital, social and mobile projects. The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for establishing and maintaining project timelines, working with discipline leads (Creative, Tech, Strategy) to develop budgets and SOWs, identifying and managing vendors and timeline/budget management throughout the digital project lifecycle.
• Work with the Account team and Discipline Leads (Creative and Technology) to set up and manage the project process and define scope, cost and time parameters.
• Will have client contact and will be responsible for ensuring that project deliverables meet time specifications and quality goals.
• Work closely with Account Services to ensure delivery of initiatives to the client’s satisfaction
• Develop and manage timelines and project plans for client-facing initiatives
• Coordinate account, creative, production and technology teams to drive client initiatives ensuring on time delivery
• Plan and coordinate internal and external resources, including vendors and development partners throughout all stages of the project lifecycle
• Proactively handle dependency, risk/issue management, and problem resolution
• Work with technology team to advise on technical feasibility and best practice user experiences
• 3 to 4 years experience in managing digital projects, especially social media programs
• Operational Knowledgeable of web strategy, design, development, programming technologies and QA deliverables
• Solid understanding of project management duties and responsibilities
• Excellent organizing, time management, and oral & written communication skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Proficiency with the following programs is required: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project
• Ability to balance a sense of urgency with a calm and confident demeanor, especially in stressful or pressured situations
• Basic knowledge of coding language such as HTML and PHP a plus
• Understanding of social platform management tools such as Adobe and Buddy Media a plus
• Bachelor’s degree
MWW Group - 10 months ago