The Digital Project Manager (DPM) will manage the implementation of a portfolio of digital products and solutions for efficiencies and risk control critical to our strategy for success. In that role, the DPM will support the development and execution of comprehensive strategies including the management and enhancement of existing products as well as the development of new customer-centric experiences designed to deliver improved success metrics across all channels.
Requirements / Skills:
• 4 year Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, or related area of study.
• 5-7 years’ experience in project management preferably in the online/digital space.
• Familiar with industry research resources, market research and adept at deciphering the valuable pieces of insight these provide.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, deriving sensible solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to think critically and strategically, including the ability to develop business cases.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary to socialize ideas, influence others, and build consensus.
• Ability to work through ambiguity.
• An excellent communicator and senior level influencer with good networking skills and who is able to interpret conflicting business priorities and deliver a clear actionable delivery strategy
• Ability to work well in cross functional, multidiscipline environment; managing wider business priorities and requirements while delivering to the agreed departmental strategy
• Proven track record of scoping and shaping online services, process improvements and managing online projects / initiatives; in the consumer retail / commercial sectors
• An appreciation of financial services products is beneficial, though not essential; or an ability to pick up complex subject matters quickly
• Excellent planning and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Proven commercial awareness and analytical skills
• Flexible and proactive individual with the ability to think outside the box and work independently
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Seacoast National Bank - 10 months ago