Provide digital sales, merchandising and analytic support for Library and Education customers to optimize digital platform and collection performance, maximize circulation and increase sales of digital products.
Essential Duties, Activities and Responsibilities (The following statements describe the general nature of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties. Additional responsibilities may be assigned by management):
- Conduct digital platform and services training for new digital customers.
- Analyze digital and physical product sales, circulation, holds and patron behavior for assigned L&E customers.
- Present analyses results to customers with recommendations for improving platform usage and effectiveness.
- Assist customers with merchandising digital collections to maximize circulation.
- Work with Collection Management to recommend digital titles and selection lists to build new and enhance existing collections and complement print acquisitions.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
BA/BS degree in related business or analytic field (Operations, Management, Marketing, Statistics)
3 to 5 years related customer interfacing and analysis experience.
Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products – Word, Excel, PowerPoint – at intermediate or higher level.
Experience with database management and reporting tools including Access and Oracle Discoverer
Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to conduct webinars, in-person presentations
Strong business acumen and ability to understand business problems and to form appropriate analyses
Strong ability to interpret data and to make actionable business recommendations
Ability to manage time and priorities while driving multiple projects at once.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Baker-Taylor will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are work authorized, Baker-Taylor is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.
Baker & Taylor - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
If you've strolled through a library recently, you likely saw a lot of Baker & Taylor (B&T) without knowing it. The #1 supplier...