Posting Job Title: Digital Sales Assistant
Requisition #: 143923BR
Posting Location: Dallas, TX, US
Area of Interest: Ad Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Digital Sales Assistant's core responsibility is to assist Digital Sales Lead (DSL) & Direct Marketing Solutions Lead (DMSL) by streamlining digital sales order processing & campaign activation making it easier for digital advertising to be successfully executed in the Dallas market with our Time Warner Cable Media integrated sales platform. This individual should be well versed in all media sales systems in order to help with a quick and seamless transition. The job is a centralized role and will require the assistant to work with a variety of departments throughout the Time Warner Cable Media organization.
- Develop strong understanding of TWC's ad products and processes, serving as internal point person for all Dallas digital orders received from sales teams including the Digital Sales Lead & Direct Marketing Solutions Lead.
- Create, review and enter all digital orders to ensure accuracy of placement & rate details and within stated deadlines.
- Market liaison in the preparation & submission of order details & creative elements coordinating between Digital Team, ROC & Digital Service Bureau.
- Oversee pacing & missing copy reports to ensure successful delivery of all online, VOD, & DMS campaigns.
- Aide DSL in review and approval of online inventory availability and allocations in response to ad hoc sales requests.
- Work closely with the various cross-functional teams (i.e., dedicated sales leads, sales teams, and digital ad operations team) in order to ensure the successful launch and full implementation of new digital products.
- Approve and coordinate custom RFP's for Audience Network with corporate sales planning team.
- Work with Digital Sales Lead, Direct Marketing Solutions Lead & Local Sales Managers to enforce pricing strategies.
- Coordinate special co-op and billing issues and needs with appropriate ROC and DSB personnel.
- Manage Digital Repository to monitor and deliver performance reports as requested.
- Insure the highest levels of internal customer satisfaction through rapid responses to customer inquiries through appropriate mediums.
- Communicate market & campaign needs as well as changes to order processes effectively to local sales teams and between multiple departments of TWCM.
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent business communications skills, be able to multi task, and be detailed oriented.
- Expertise in TWC CRM tool (E-time) and order processes and tools (Strata/Tim/Eclipse) a must.
- Knowledge of the online advertising industry and pricing models a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel.
- Desire to pursue a career in Media Sales and demonstrate strong initiative preferred.
FCC Unit_TWC: ADSW
Controlling Establishment ID: 00343 - Dallas Spring Valley
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...