LocalEdge, the premier multi-media company leading the transition to web-based advertising is currently expanding its sales leadership team. Online advertising is expected to surpass $38B in global sales this year – growth of over 15%! If you want to be part of the future, make history in advertising sales, earn a solid income while working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with one of the largest and privately held leading media companies, this is your opportunity.
Digital Sales Managers play a critical role in selecting and developing their sales team, ensuring a high level of digital product knowledge to meet customer needs. Through execution of the Digital & Print sales plan in their geographic area of responsibility, the Digital Sales Manager ensures revenue retention, new business development and new product launch goals are achieved.
What’s in it for you?
• LocalEdge offers best in class print and online advertising products that deliver proven results to our customers
• Our partners are a who’s who of Internet media, including Google, Yahoo, bing!, Constant Contact, Twitter, Facebook, and Foursquare.
• We are a division of Hearst Communications, a privately-held, global media powerhouse and owner of diversified media outlets including ESPN, Pandora, A&E, San Francisco Chronicle, Cosmopolitan & Esquire magazines
• Base salary from $30-50K, depending on your experience
• Monthly and annual bonus opportunities
• Employee benefits that consider your current needs and take into account future developments
• Paid time off to give you time to unwind and recharge your passionate and competitive spirit
Our ideal candidate
• Thrives in a competitive, supportive sales environment
• Has directory (yellow pages) and / or digital media (SEO, SEM, web/mobile web, behavioral targeting) sales or sales leadership experience (required)
• 3+ Years of Sales Team Leadership demonstrating successful team development
• Holds a Business degree
• Possesses exceptional communication, strong organizational & time management and computer skills
• Is a high user of internet media (browsers, social media, mobile technology)
• Has a valid US drivers license and reliable transportation
If you’re looking to work with a company that is focused in a growing industry and has a track record of results in business development, developing people and innovation, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Find your success while helping your sales team realize their own goals!
LocalEdge, Inc. - 11 months ago