Be one of the first to join this new sales team focused on selling digital solutions to our clients and prospects. As a Digital Sales Representative, you will provide advertising and marketing campaign solutions primarily to mid-market accounts. Our online solutions include paid search, mobile, display, social media, and niche brokered advertising to fit within any marketing budget.
You’ll work with members of our talented team to create client solutions that span across many platforms such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and niche vendor networks.
If the latest and greatest technology excites you and you have the ability to influence and get people excited about how technology can help their business grow, we want to talk to you.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Meeting/exceeding aggressive sales goals and overall objectives
• Prospecting – Identify sales opportunities from accounts/prospects via cold calls, pipeline development and direct contact with accounts.
• Work collaboratively to develop digital focused strategic marketing plans to benefit our clients & prospects needs
• Developing sales strategies prior to contacting designated markets, using a variety of visuals including internet layouts and other sales aids.
• Formulating client advertising recommendations which are specifically designed to meet your customer’s needs and objectives.
• Visiting client business locations to obtain critical information about client markets and challenges, as necessary.
• Scheduling, organizing and prioritizing work to meet both customer and company goals and deadlines.
• 1-5 consecutive years of successful sales experience
• Experience selling digital media, background in online sales
• Internet savvy – understanding of paid search and social media sites
• Commission driven
• Willing to work in a strong objective and quota driven environment
• Ability to identify opportunities; keen sense for quickly assessing a customer’s needs and accurately directing to appropriate resource
• Communicates in a clear and effective manner, both written and verbally
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (including EXCEL) and familiarity with CRM applications
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
AccuData Integrated Marketing - 13 months ago