Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home healthcare with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
Our Marketing and Sales department is looking for the right person to fill our Digital Specialist position. This person will be responsible for the development and execution of programs and initiatives including but not limited to:
The qualified candidate will be able to work under limited supervision, exercise independent judgment and initiative, and meet deadlines. The successful candidate should also demonstrate resourcefulness and attention to detail, with previous success in engaging interaction/increased participation in social media. Microsoft Office and Adobe Platform (InDesign, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop) proficiency and Google AdWords training is preferred.
- Creating engaging content and campaigns for social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Video shoots and edits for social media and website audiences
- Google AdWord campaigns
- Maintenance of website content
- Monitoring, analyzing, interpreting, and reporting growth and status of digital media
- Special projects
Our Benefits include:
Interested candidates should apply by clicking on the link below. Please include cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and applicable samples of work.
- Competitive Wages
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan with match
- 21 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Educational Reimbursement
- Professional Development
Pediatric Home Service - 19 months ago