Bernard Hodes Group, part of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), is the nation's leading talent communications company. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced digital marketing professional for the position of Digital Strategist reporting to the VP, Digital & Social Strategy. The successful candidate will be a digital generalist with a wide understanding of digital marketing solutions including: web and mobile sites, social media, SEO, digital media, relationship marketing, and analytics. They must be able to translate big-picture, strategic thinking into actionable recommendations that maximize results.
* Be the digital strategy lead for the region, specifically developing and implementing integrated digital strategies that delight clients and exceed expectations.
* In conjunction with our National Digital Team, you will plan and implement best-in-class digital strategies, incorporating the right mix of solutions
*Collaborate with innovation, analytics, social media, UX, SEO, creative, and development teams to incorporate best practices and leading edge ideas into strategies and proposals.
* Provide oversight and expertise in all phases of client engagements to ensure that all deliverables meet the strategic needs of the client.
* Proactively identify digital opportunities for existing clients
* Advise clients, new business, and account teams on strategic approach, key tactics, best practices, measurement requirements and evolving trends
* Act as key contact for new business teams for the development of digital strategy for winning or expanding business, as well as assisting in discovery and strategy design sessions to gather data to inform recommendations.
* Work with digital project management team to communicate project strategy, develop pricing and timelines, and manage project deliverables, scope, and expectations.
* 4+ years experience in digital strategy development and implementation experience (preferably in an agency environment).
* Familiarity with web and mobile site development process, third-party functionality and services (e.g., Exact Target, Social Media APIs, Chat services, etc.), Social Media, User Experience, search engine optimization, Digital Media, and Web/Media Analytics.
* Understanding of the implementation of web analytics and ad serving tags (Google Analytics, MediaMind, DART, Bluestreak) and how to leverage these tools to provide deep insight into the performance of proposed strategies.
* Excellent presentation and written communication skills for public speaking, new business and client presentations, proposal development, RFI/RFP responses, as well as written and oral communication with internal teams.
* Experience managing multiple projects with tight deadlines.
Candidates should also have the following:
* Enthusiasm and a passion for all things digital with a dedication to excellence, delivering exceptional results for clients.
* A strong team player who enjoys collaborating with colleagues.
* A thirst for knowledge and motivation to seek out learning opportunities.
* Open to possibility of business travel.
* A great sense of humor.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan. To learn more about Hodes, please visit www.hodes.com . To apply for this opportunity, please visit our careers section at www.hodes.com/careers .
Committed to a Drug-Free Workplace
Hodes - 14 months ago