RedEngine Digital (RED) is looking for an experienced, smart and creative digital marketer who thrives on the challenge of creating innovative and integrated fundraising and marketing campaigns to increase revenues for great organizations.
You’ll work with big brand clients in the not-for-profit, charity and association sectors to help them raise money and engagement using integrated search, email, online advertising and social media to grow our client’s revenue and expand awareness of their issues. You will:
Experience and Qualifications:
- Serve as the strategist and engagement manager for select clients, managing the day-to-day relationship, customer satisfaction, budget and performance metrics.
- Develop, lead, and implement integrated email, advertising, social media and offline communication plans for non-profit clients
- Provide new, innovative and strategic ideas for digital and integrated campaigns, programs and partnerships that will generate increased income and engagement for our clients
- Produce regular reports on online program and campaign results, and work with our analysts to produce deeper dive analyses, as needed.
- Produce and present proposals to new and current clients
- Oversee, mentor and manage account assistants/executives and team members.
Working at RED
RedEngine is an online marketing agency with big brand clients in the not-for-profit, charity and association sectors. We specialize in using search, email, advertising and social media to grow our client’s revenue and expand awareness of their issues.
- 3+ years of digital and integrated fundraising experience, with hands-on experience creating and managing digital fundraising and ecommerce campaigns, as well as advocacy. Experience with client management (agency) also preferred.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management abilities
- An idea person with direct experience creating and managing email, search campaigns, advertising, social media campaigns
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Hands-on familiarity with E-CRM platforms (Convio, Blackbaud, Salesforce, Salsa, other) and Web technologies and Web analytics.
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Great people skills, including ability to interact positively with clients and the team in person, on the phone and by email.
RedEngine offers a competitive salary based on experience, generous vacation, a bonus program and a great working environment in McLean, VA, only minutes outside DC. We value and expect commitment, enthusiasm, creative thinking, hard work and dedication. You can expect respect and excellent career opportunities in a rapid growth industry.
You will receive:
Candidates should send a cover letter and resume to
with “Digital Strategist/Account Manager” in subject line. No phone calls accepted.
- 3 weeks paid vacation per year
- 6 days paid sick leave
- 11 paid holidays + one floating holiday
- Employee dental and health insurance, short-term disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Annual performance-based bonus
RedEngine Digital - 22 months ago
RedEngine Digital (formerly RedBoots Consulting) is an integrated online marketing agency specializing in Web strategy and online...