The Genworth Financial Internship Program is a 12 week internship program at Genworth's corporate headquarters in Richmond, Virginia. The Digital Strategy and Services team is seeking a summer intern assignment to focus on a variety of digital marketing projects. The intern will have the opportunity to own strategic digital projects from start to finish - scoping, research, recommendations, and in some cases, building and implementing. The intern will also assist the Digital Marketing, Web Operations and User Experience teams with in-flight initiatives to gain experience and build a broader set of digital capabilities.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or Computer/Management Information Systems major
- Academic excellence
- Strong analytical ability
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
- Proven record of demonstrating performance and initiative
- Excellent computer skills
- Bias for process
- Junior or Senior college student
- Prior internship experience
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 11 months ago
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....