The Media Supervisor, Digital, as the "on the ground lead", is expected to implement and sustain processes that ensure the successful execution of all Digital products, and contribute to the continued growth of the client and agency business. The most critical requirements are to manage and make sure the team is executing well on the details while paying attention to the big picture. True success requires the Supervisor to demonstrate skill in 'owning' and 'being accountable for' the business, which HP@OMG defines as a clear understanding of overarching, high level business objectives for the client, and how, strategically, HP@OMG is recommending we achieve those objectives. The Supervisor is expected to understand, and emulate, the competencies required of the AMD on the business especially with regard to the client relationship. The Supervisor is tasked to provide the Digital team with client perspectives, insights, goals and strategies, as well as to personally manage all communication plans, assignments and projects within the team. This focal leadership role must be a model for the team, in terms of communications style and frequency, as well as motivate, coach, guide, grow, and support assigned talent. To achieve successful performance in this position, the Media Supervisor, Digital is expected to perform the following tactical job functions to the highest level of proficiency:
- Maintain communication and develop strategic partnerships with key partners including publishers, clients, partner agencies, etc.
- Provide excellent client service by being responsive, accountable, and detailed oriented. Present media plans, post analyses and other deliverables to clients and partner
- Manage, mentor and motivate direct reports in order to encourage their professional development while providing daily supervision and guidance
- Manage workflow, deadlines, and interactions with traditional media teams, creative partners, account liaisons, and other external teams
- Leads the strategic and tactical execution of all media products within teams and clients of responsibility
- Oversight of planning and buying process and ensure alignment with client goals and objectives, responsible for all work product created by team of direct reports
- Proficient with trafficking and reporting tools relevant to the digital advertising industry, ensure flawless execution for trafficking, launch and quality checks for all media campaigns pre-planning to post analysis
- Provide higher level of insight and analysis to campaign performance
- Ability to manage the interactive billing and reconciliation process
- Experience in the industry resulting in substantial knowledge of multiple digital media platforms and passion for the digital space
- Competency in Digital Advertising Account Management and Production processes
- Strong knowledge of and skill using syndicated interactive research applications and ad serving including but not limited to DoubleClick DART for Advertisers (DFA); comScore Media Metrix; AdRelevance; Donovan Data Systems (DDS); DoubleClick MediaVisor and equivalents; Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient mathematical abilities
- Strong B2B focus
- Excellent presentation skills:
- Conveys thoughts, ideas, feelings and decisions in a clear, concise and appropriate manner.
- Demonstrates both good verbal and written skills. Is a good listener
Omnicom Media Group - 2 years ago
While it might not be omnipotent, Omnicom Group can create advertising that is omnipresent. The company ranks as the world's #1...