Based in Detroit, Doner is a member of the MDC Partners network and serves clients including ADT, AutoTrader.com, Choice Hotels International, Chrysler Group LLC, The Coca-Cola Company, The Coleman Company, Cox Communications, DuPont, Harman, Serta, Sherwin-Williams, Smithfield and The UPS Store. With over $1 billion in billings, Doner has built on its strong creative legacy to create a modern, integrated creative network with offices in Detroit, Cleveland, London and Los Angeles. As a full-service, performance-driven agency, Doner focuses on creating ideas that change the destiny of brands through creativity
- Responsible for managing digital media campaigns using online self-serve social media advertising interfaces and audience targeting platforms.
- Consult with planners on the objectives of their campaign, and the best way to achieve them.
- Provide planners with estimated impressions and costs for targeting audience segments within the platforms.
- Set up Facebook, Twitter, digital display, video and mobile ad campaigns within demand-side-platform interface.
- Obtain creative ads from Project Management and optimize to best performing.
- Optimize target segments, budgets and bids on a daily basis to meet or exceed expected campaign results.
- Provide periodic and final reports to media planners showing the results of the campaign by various criteria.
- Work with Project Managers and Planners to assure that billing is correct.
- Help establish internal processes for implementing campaigns through the Trading Desk smoothly.
- Assist with the training of new Media Planner on process for implementing digital media buys through the trading desk.
- Support the media group by performing special projects as needed.
- Perform primary and secondary research of online behaviors to support various campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field
- Preferably 1-2 years of trading desk experience.
- Comfortable with technology, able to grasp abstract concepts and has a good understanding of how web –based tools work
- Ability to analyze data and recognize patterns and trends and use this information to generate efficiencies.
- Analytical mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Process oriented
- Strong writing skills
- Fanatical about meeting deadlines
- Firm understanding of basic math skills
- Experience with Excel developing and manipulating data on spreadsheets
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Able to take initiative with minimal supervision
- Capability to adapt to evolving technology that requires continuous learning and changes to how the job is performed
- Results oriented with the desire to achieve goals for the media
Doner - 18 months ago
Doner knows how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop. W. B. Doner & Company, doing business as Doner, is one...