Our client, a prominent digital media group, is looking for a Digital Traffic Coordinator / Digital Project Manager in NYC. |
This is a contract to hire or full time opportunity in Midtown.
The Digital Traffic Coordinator is an experienced professional, able to easily juggle the day-to-day workflow of a digital design studio. Responsibilities Coordinate with Content Strategists and Art Directors to manage the workload of 16 Digital Designers in NY. Focus on daily and future priorities, understanding the impact on not only our team but also on outside stakeholders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Evaluate new projects, allocate and manage resources and track productivity
- Assign projects based on personnel’s strengths and skills, meeting deadlines and equal utilization of staff
- Responsible for coordinating and managing stakeholder and executive reviews
- Maintain a prioritized list of all active projects and track status. Develop practices for keeping all stakeholders informed on project status.
- Actively seek out best practices to promote efficiency in day-to-day operations
- Keep a positive attitude when dealing with heated situations to help diffuse the crisis in an expedient, professional manner
- Work with Director of Content Strategy, Art Directors and Operations Director to refine, improve and implement a master system for inputting, prioritizing, tracking and managing all department projects
Please send your resume and salary requirements.
- Experience as a Digital Traffic or Digital Studio Manager
- Experience working in the digital space is required.
- Candidate must be assertive and detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate the ability to set priorities while handling multiple projects
- Remain calm despite high-pressure situations
- Must have worked in an agency environment or in an internal creative studio
- College degree required
- Experience working with a bi-coastal team is a plus
- Understanding and familiarity with digital file and folder management
- Understanding and familiarity with project management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible in working extended hours to meet deadlines
Creative Solutions Services, LLC - 19 months ago
There's no mystery behind how Black Box does business. The company distributes and supports voice and data networking infrastructure....