This position will be tactically focused on client-specific metrics and forming correlations and influences between chat and client data. The Digital Optimization Strategist will work to understand our clients’ business, technical, and reporting requirements and to develop solutions to ensure success. This position includes developing an in-depth knowledge of client website, business model, online marketing strategy, and analytics tools in order to develop and optimize TouchCommerce solution strategies customized for assigned clients’ needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensure internal processes are understood and followed to enable client satisfaction, retention, and growth and ensure account is profitable for TouchCommerce
- Inventory client site analytics, documenting performance of key funnels, flows and pages
- Pre-launch client site analysis preparing for launch point design
- Baseline performance strategy creation for each client
- Weekly client site performance tracking; deriving insights, key findings, and best practices to communicate internally and externally
- Marry client site performance to chat performance trends
- Produce data-driven slides for Business Review decks for clients
- Identify needs and opportunities for additional chat services and optimization opportunities
- Prove out and challenge existing best practices and assist in documenting proven findings, approaches, and strategies
- Using analytical insights to help other departments troubleshoot technical problems
- Configure basic variables and program level settings
- Limited travel to client sites to present key account and practice findings
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A 4-year college degree is required, preferably a degree in business, finance or marketing or six years of relevant experience may be substituted for the 4-year college degree. Experience with technology consulting, eCommerce, and/or Web Analytics is highly preferred.
The Digital Optimization Strategist must have superb communication skills (both written and oral), including group presentation skills. Employee is required to collect and analyze data; prepare memos, emails, and presentations of data collected.
This position requires the employee to apply knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and principles of finance to interpret collected data.
In this position, the employee should be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and should be able to communicate complex data and ideas through Microsoft PowerPoint presentations. Individual should have experience with Internet software and Database software. Individual must be proficient with Excel. Experience with standard web analytics systems is preferred.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
TouchCommerce, Inc. - 30+ days ago