Celebrating 115 years of business, Jostens has been a part of local communities, working with K-12 schools, colleges and universities, teams and affiliation groups. Representatives from Jostens touch thousands of schools and groups every day, working to make a difference with products and services that recognize accomplishments and help people tell their stories. These products, along with resources for educators, yearbook curriculum and services to help motivate and inspire like Jostens Renaissance® and Commitment to Graduate (C2G) are all designed to contribute to a positive and rewarding school experience. As a household name and leading brand in our market, we are passionate about delivering unforgettable experiences for all of our customers. We¿re a mid-size company with a small company feel, allowing us to move fast and explore innovative ideas.
Everyone has a story to tell. At Jostens, we help people tell their stories and celebrate accomplishments with uniquely customized and personalized products for students and families, educators and schools, teams, and world class athletes and their fans.
Creates and maintains on-line account information. Enters Bridge Orders in the Oracle system accurately, evaluates error messages and corrects using computer system. Maintains necessary data documentation.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Strong keyboarding skills (40 wpm) preferred
* Order Processing/Edit experience preferred
* 3-6 months general office experience preferred
* Previous experience working with Oracle system required
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word and Excel) required
* Accurate basic math skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Attention to detail and ability to scan for accuracy
* Ability to make decisions and exercise judgment
* Ability to work in a team environment
Jostens embraces and supports a diverse workforce as an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
Jostens particpates in the E-Verify program
Jostens, Inc - 14 months ago