Job Posting |
We currently have an opening for a Director of Animal Operations at our Cumberland, VA site. This role is responsible to direct all phases of animal operations at this site.
Demonstrated skills in this role include:
• Manage P&L/ Finance
• Science – biology animal preferred
• Proven Communication skills
• Regulatory Compliance
• Analysis & Decision Making
• Ability to establish, build, and carry out strategic plan for business line
Attributes desired include:
• Innovative problem solving & risk taking
• Ability to influence at all levels of organization
• Change Management
• Ability to demonstrate high level of client engagement including building strong relationships
• Ability to build high functioning teams (talent decisions, assessment, and development)
Covance offers extraordinary career opportunities to our employees. Here you will find a place to learn, grow, and achieve … a place to call your professional home. We provide the opportunity for a career with purpose in an environment that values achievement and supports a balance between personal and professional lives.
• Minimum : Bachelors Degree in Life Science.
• Advanced study in engineering or business would be preferred.
• Minimum of ten years experience in the biomedical industry.
• Animal production experience preferred.
• Previous experience with process improvement methodologies.
• Demonstrated ability to manage site operations with P&L responsibility and people management.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance, the drug development business of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp), is the world’s most comprehensive drug...