As the Senior Manager of Corporate Development you will drive increased enterprise value through applying deep industry experience with proactive and creative deal sourcing that leads to transactions (acquisitions, partnerships, etc.) to extend GLOBALFOUNDRIES capabilities to new segments of opportunity in the foundry industry.
This position will play a pivotal role in the development and implementation of GLOBALFOUNDRIES growth strategy through evaluation and execution of acquisitions, partnerships, and other strategic transactions. The Senior Manager of Corporate Development will have overall responsibility for sourcing and executing transactions that align GLOBALFOUNDRIES strategic roadmap and that to contribute to the company’s top-line and bottom-line growth, while working collaboratively with management and executive team and cross-functional groups including Sales/Marketing, Operations, Product, Finance, and Legal, in addition to external resources.
- Develop deep intelligence and business model expertise in the foundry, Services (Eco-system – OSAT, Design, Memory, System Level).
- Work closely with the executive team and business unit leaders to develop a comprehensive acquisition and partnership strategic framework to guide areas of focus and opportunity evaluation criteria.
- Support and Build a pipeline of strategic opportunities through developing a network of the key players in the industry from which to source potential transactions.
- Support team in preparing and analysis of detailed business cases and recommendations to the executive team.
- Support team lead in all aspects of deal execution including research of targets, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring, negotiation, and due diligence.
- Provide business development support to global business units in areas of deal evaluation, structuring, and negotiations.
- Participate in short and long term corporate strategic planning process.
- Years Experience: Minimum 7 years, preferably 10-plus years experience.
- Education: MBA, Engineering - technical - experience in High Tech, Semiconductors (IDM, Foundry, OSAT, EMS).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint. Launched in March 2009 through a partnership between AMD [NYSE: AMD] and the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC), GLOBALFOUNDRIES provides a unique combination of advanced technology, manufacturing excellence and global operations. With the integration of Chartered in January 2010, GLOBALFOUNDRIES significantly expanded its capacity and ability to provide best-in-class foundry services from mainstream to the leading edge.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is headquartered in Silicon Valley with manufacturing operations in Singapore, Dresden, and a new leading-edge fab under construction in Saratoga County, New York. These sites are supported by a global network of R&D, design enablement, and customer support in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).