Dir Case Mgmt
The Director of Case Management is responsible for the implementation of the Case Management and Resource Management Program. Including but not limited to daily review of medical records to determine appropriateness and medical necessity of admission, continued hospital stay and use of ancillary services.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Certification / Licenses:
- Current state Nurse license
- Must possess an Associate degree in Nursing from an accredited School. Bachelor degree or Masters degree in Nursing preferred
- Minimum of three years nursing experience required.
- Prior experience in UR or Case Management required.
- Registered Nurse able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with all members of the health care team.
- Requires physical stamina and emotional stability.
Case Management / Utilization Review
TX-Big Spring (Midland/Odessa region)
Scenic Mountain Medical Center
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 14 months ago