The Director of High School Admissions is responsible for the growth, development and oversight of his/her campus and/or market High School outcomes. Manages defined territory, with direct oversight of scheduling and conducting presentations to high school seniors, as well as developing and managing relationships with students, parents, and high school personnel through utilization of relationship marketing/management principles. These relationships should produce high school enrollment growth consistent with campus and College goals and objectives. Directly responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, and coaching all high school personnel.
1. Responsible for all lead generation and enrollment activities and goals.
2. The attainment of enrollment objectives by working with all high school admissions staff in facilitating, supporting and/or participating in on and off campus events.
3. Strategic focus on generating sufficient quality leads and any other duties that result in the attainment of enrollment and conversion goals as defined by the System.
4. Help to build relationships with prospective and current students in order to meet the students’ educational and career goals.
5. Drive the development and execution of High School Admissions Strategic Growth Plan.
6. Ensure compliance with company policy and procedures, as well as state and federal regulations.
7. Make phone calls, set appointments, and follow up on enrollees as needed.
8. Manage territory development and growth, representative of incremental annual increase in leads and enrollments to include the development of penetration plans for new and existing schools.
9. Demonstrate ability to have strategic, results-oriented conversations with key high school personnel (teachers, guidance, administration) that result in lead and enrollment opportunities at each high school.
10. Consistently assess and evaluate existing presentations and develop new presentations for High Schools that target the senior and non-senior population, that are mutually beneficial and generate interest in BSC.
11. Also perform and achieve other initiatives and goals as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree (or Bachelor’s Degree in progress)
4 to 6 years previous sales experience and/or cold calling
3 to 4 years related experience
New Hire or an Admissions Representative who now meets the requirements of this level
Previous management experience
Relationship need based training skills
Territory/sales management experience
Excellent customer service skills
Demonstrated presentation skills
Public speaking skills
Bryant & Stratton College - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -