The Director of Ticketing is responsible for managing all aspects of the ticketing process internally & externally to ensure a flawless ticketing experience for all CID guests, partners, and staff.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all CID ticketing operations are managed in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Act as a supervisor for the ticketing department staff.
- Responsible for all operations of the ticketing department including placing holds, releasing tickets, setting up on sales, reconciling ticket sales, arranging for the pick up or delivery of physical tickets, adjusting inventory, and reporting / monitoring sales.
- Daily reviews of internal task management system in order to monitor and direct all department deliverables.
- Foster and maintain clear, timely and transparent communication with all other departments regarding ticketing related deliverables.
- Manage relationships with all ticketing partners to ensure that CID is maximizing all ticketing relationships and effectively leveraging all available partner assets.
- Ensure that ticketing related financial information is easily and readily available to CIDs accounting department according to company policies and practices.
- Ensure that ticket counts are delivered both internally and externally according to company policies and practices, super-serving all departments within the company.
- Explore, select and maintain the best possible ticketing platform that suits each project.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain systems used to organize and manage all ticketing related data.
- Provide excellent communication and timely response to all partners.
- Work with CAO to constantly develop and improve the department’s processes, systems, policies and staff.
Education and Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent preferred.
- 3-5 years managing a ticketing department, box office, or other similar experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Who is CID Entertainment?
- Visible Leadership skills
- Ability to multitask, manage a heavy workload and efficiently delegate responsibilities
- Ability to deliver excellent customer and client services
- Understanding and working knowledge of multiple ticketing systems (Ticketmaster, Musictoday, and Front gate are paramount)
- Excellent and Friendly communication skills
- Understanding of basic finance principles
- Ability to read ticketing audits for GA and seated venues
- Hyper - Organized
CID Entertainment is the preeminent festival and tour VIP and travel package provider in North America. We super-serve core fans, bringing them together to experience their favorite live experiences. This strengthens the fan community, builds clients’ brands, and drives incremental profit with minimal hassle to the event producers. Clients include many major domestic and international artists and festival promoters.
We are a group of passionate and dedicated hard workers that do whatever it takes to bring the best experience to our guests at every event. We are music fans, former tour managers, ticketing experts, customer service specialists, production gurus and much more. Our wide range of experience both in front of and behind the stage give us the knowledge we need to anticipate the needs and desires of our guests and the ability to deliver top-notch service.
Clients include: Coachella, Kenny Chesney, Muse, Lollapalooza, George Strait, Austin Food & Wine Festival, Gentlemen of the Road, Victoria Justice, Bonnaroo, Tim McGraw, Yo Gabba Gabba, Kings of Leon, Metallica, Austin City Limits.
To apply, email cover letter and resume with the subject "Director of Ticketing" to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
More Career Opportunities »
CID Entertainment - 5 months ago