1. Maintain positive relationships with clients, staff as well as have a good rapport with therapists, student interns, families, and volunteers.
2. Chart residents' daily progress and activities completely and accurately.
3. Document all serious incidents completely, accurately, and in a timely manner.
4. Implement social and recreational activities.
5. Provide input into development of treatment plans as appropriate.
6. Utilize positive child management techniques including verbal redirection, de-escalations and containment.
7. Participate in group therapy sessions for residents, as necessary.
8. Participate in daily community meetings.
9. Teach constructive behavior and social skills.
10. Teach realistic problem-solving behaviors, responsible time and money management, and life skills.
11. Assist residents with homework assignments, when necessary.
12. Teach good personal hygiene skills.
13. Reinforce positive behavior by providing healthy, positive incentives for residents.
14. Maintain appropriate boundaries with residents at all times.
15. Be a positive role model for residents.
16. Maintain an orderly and clean living area.
17. Oversee daily chores.
18. Assume responsibility for transportation.
19. Assist in orientation of new residents.
20. Provide proper Therapeutic Crisis Intervention when required or directed by staff.
21. Gain a working knowledge of policies.
22. Punctual and regular attendance, required.
23. Driving required.
24. Other job duties as assigned.
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...