Provides direct patient care to maintain
each patient’s physical and psychological safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides support and care to adolescent and adult
2. Upholds and enforces patient’s privileges in accordance
with their treatment plan, level of care and program
3. Provides accurate and ongoing assessment of patient’s
status responds to and communicates this appropriately.
4. Provides one-on-one assistance to patients in crisis.
5. Accurately documents in shift progress notes and
nutritional flow sheets.
6. Dispense medication in accordance with policy. Ensure
vital signs and weights are completed.
7. Orients new patients to the program as assigned.
8. Attends to the nutritional and dietary needs of the
patients. Provides support, redirection, and monitoring at
9. Demonstrate professional conduct, concern, respect and
compassion toward all patients, families, co-workers and the
public as a representative of McCallum Place.
10. Demonstrates the ability to organize and complete
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
1. Complete other duties as assigned by Direct Care/Nursing
Education and/or Experience
1. Bachelors or Masters Degree in human service field, or
2. CPR and First Aid certified.
3. Minimum three months experience working with adolescents
and adults in a clinical or observational capacity.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication.
5. Crisis intervention and problem solving skills
McCallum Place Eating Disorder Treatment Programs - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard