Wheeling Island Hotel-Casino-Racetrack offers 24 table games, 9 table poker room, over 1,618 slot machines, 151-room luxury hotel, the #1 Greyhound Track in the USA (based on purses paid), six restaurants, 1,000-seat showroom, meeting and banquet services, and gift shop.
The successful associate will assist with the development, implementation and oversight of all direct mail and email activity for slot, table game, racing, hotel and F&B operations. Additional duties include:
- Analyze and communicate trends for direct mail campaigns that positively impact the goals and vision of the organization.
- The database generates a significant portion of total gaming revenues for the casino
- Assist in the coordination, implementation and review of all email and direct mail campaigns genereated thought the Player Tracking System (Bally CMP/BI).
- Analyze player tracking system data under guidance of Director of Marketing to determine trends and direct mail impact by utilizing company-issued software (Oasis, Springer Miller, AIM, MGT, SQL, Access, etc) to generate marketing reports.
- Maintain and communicate analytics on direct mail and email reports in a timely fashion.
CasinoCareers.com - 2 years ago
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs...