Direct Marketing Manager
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for talented individual who will support the business by providing a variety of specialized services in the Direct Marketing organization.
At Nordstrom, providing great customer service goes beyond the selling floor. It takes a team of individuals with a variety of talents and skills to continuously improve service and our results. At our Seattle Headquarters, we work in partnership with other areas of the Company to support our frontline salespeople and customers. When you join Nordstrom, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our customers.
The ideal direct marketing manager is motivated, results-oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service everyday.
- Support the business by providing a variety of specialized services in Marketing, specifically in the Direct Marketing organization
- Assist in enhancing department vision and strategies to support Company goals by driving strategy, themes and messaging for departmental responsibilities
- Ensure the development, implementation and ongoing management of department programs
- Complete special projects by clarifying plans and objectives and ensuring timely delivery
- Partner with management and others to anticipate future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised plans in how we support sales from a Direct Marketing perspective
- Assist in the development of the department budget
- Hire and supervise an efficient and effective team that meets the needs of each functional area
- Ensure alignment on priorities and direction by partnering with other groups and leaders to drive execution on all direct marketing activity for the appropriate areas of the business
Since 1901, Nordstrom has offered a wide variety of quality apparel, shoes and accessories for men, women and children at our stores across the country. We're proud to be named to Fortune™ magazine's list of '100 Best Companies to Work For.' We believe this recognition comes from our desire to empower our employees to set their sights high and deliver exceptional service to customers.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in management roles with progressively larger responsibility
- Minimum 5 years management experience in consumer direct marketing
- Ability to build strong relationship with peers and senior leadership
- Strong strategic planning abilities and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
As a Nordstrom employee, you can feel confident that your health and well-being are among our highest priorities. We offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical/vision and dental coverage, a generous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(K) savings and profit sharing plan and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Nordstrom, Inc.is a fashion specialty retailer that offers a selection of apparel, shoes, cosmetics and accessories for women, men and...