Direct Marketing Program Mgr 3
550 CALIFORNIA ST - SAN FRANCISCO, CA
401 S TRYON ST - CHARLOTTE, NC
Wells Fargo s Digital Channels Group (DCG) is the driving creative and technical force behind Wellsfargo.com. DCG helps customers realize their financial goals by delivering the world's most innovative e-banking and e-commerce services, capabilities, and alliances. Wells Fargo is one of the largest Internet banks in the world, with over ten million online customers.
This Direct Marketing Program Manager 3 role within the Digital Sales & Marketing (DSM) group will be focused on Mortgage and Home Equity digital marketing campaigns that support a variety revenue and non-revenue objective. This role is responsible for initiating, defining, and managing (in partnership with other experts/teams) the detailed marketing campaigns across digital channels targeting community bank customers. This also includes measuring asset and campaign performance, reporting results and providing insights on learnings and recommendations for improvements.
Develop and Manage Detailed Marketing Plan, Programs, and Campaigns
>The marketing consultant would be responsible for developing the overall marketing online strategy in collaboration with the LOB. They will execute the marketing campaign, including campaign brief and defining the following for each program/campaign: Channel mix, Product Positioning and Value Propositions, Messaging/Creative Strategy, Targeting and Testing Strategy, Timing or sequencing, and Integration with offline efforts.
>Partner with the lines of businesses (LOBs) and online channel teams to determine the optimal marketing mix for these products and services across the wellsfargo.com, online banking secure session, online media, email, lead generation, and integration with offline programs to meet our goals and objectives.
>Initiate campaign requests by inputting into MRM (marketing tracking system), update MRM with due dates/status and deliverables as required through the assessment phase.
>Partner with Campaign Project Coordinators who are responsible for project managing the marketing campaign through the end to end lifecycle.
>Managing legal and compliance approval of all creative.
>Initiate customer research and conduct competitive analysis on key segments, competition in the online channel and understand our customers shopping and purchasing preferences.
>Partner with LOB and internal DCG partners to generate website content, online tools supporting sales and marketing.
>Partner with Home Lending and Consumer Credit marketing teams to leverage programs and expertise gained on from other marketing channels such as Direct-to-customer programs, 3rd party marketing and retail store marketing programs.
Design Campaign Targeting and Testing approach
>Collaborate with the analytics teams to develop targeting strategies and models to drive more effective marketing programs and to identify new target segments.
>Collaborate with the marketing channel teams to design the targeting and testing strategy.
>Work with the analytics and channel teams to revise models and/or refine targeting to optimize marketing performance.
Define Creative Strategy and Direction
>Own the marketing campaign creative strategy and brief development.
>Collaborate with agencies on creative development and creative testing strategies.
>Reconcile creative feedback across LOB partners and provide to Campaign Project Coordinators.
>Review and approve creative assets and provide approvals to Campaign Project Coordinators.
Analyze, Communicate, and Take Action on Campaign Performance
>Analyze marketing campaign performance in collaboration with Channel and analytics teams, determine actions, implement campaign changes to optimize results, and re-forecast results Provide marketing inputs to the overall sales forecast and strategies.
>Communicate marketing campaign results and provide key inputs into communication documents to share with LOBs and other DCG partners.
6+ years data-driven and/or database direct marketing experience.
In addition to the Basic Qualifications, the successful candidate should have:
- 5+ years sales and marketing experience with demonstrated leadership and management experience.
- Financial services experience with credit products.
- Consumer direct sales management and database/direct marketing experience.
- Experience creating and implementing integrated direct marketing programs using both online and offline channels.
- Strong strategic skills and highly analytical; utilizing and interpreting data and analytics to quantify and improve sales and marketing results.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage complex projects across a matrixed environment.
- Proven partner relationship management, influencing, collaboration, and negotiating skills with senior business managers to create and manage strong relationships, gain commitment and accomplish shared goals.
- Demonstrated effective verbal/written communication skills to communicate at a senior executive level.
- 5+ years in Internet marketing is strongly preferred.
- Sales and marketing experience with Home Lending and Consumer Credit products.
- Knowledge of Wells Fargo digital marketing platforms, sales tracking and reporting, or the Marketing Resource Mgmt (MRM) tool a plus.
Wells Fargo - 19 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...