What do you want to be ?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling . We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, power sports, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWA\Worldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®. Follow our thinking at shopperculture.com to think about who you want to be .
We are looking for a Direct Marketing Specialist to join our team!
- Coordinate development and delivery of acquisition direct mail programs including promotional announcements, targeted campaigns and adhoc programs
- Assist in development of monthly direct mail efforts, including creative, audience segmentation, and offer and message strategies
- Conduct and analyze regular testing of content, layout, segmenting approaches, etc. to improve program performance
- Perform weekly/monthly/Adhoc analysis to measure performance and identify opportunities to optimize spend and customer engagement
- Coordinate activities of creative, technical, analytics and external teams to meet multiple, interdependent deadlines
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop and evolve programs to exceed business objectives
- Leverage learnings from past campaigns to improve future performance
- Manage budgets / direct mail quantities in dynamic manner addressing changing market and client needs
- College degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of direct marketing experience
- Hands-on experience building, deploying, managing and optimizing multiple client direct mail campaigns, integrated multi-channel campaign experience preferred
- Excellent project management, time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and analytic skills, strong knowledge of Excel, pivot table experience preferred
- Strong financial acumen
- K nowledge of list management including modeling
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Knowledge of direct marketing testing methodology
The Integer Group - 13 months ago
The Integer Group crunches numbers as they pertain to a wide array of marketing services. The company offers promotional marketing, retail...