Invensys Operations Managementbrings together four of the industrial automation industry's best-known brands (Avantis, Foxboro, SimSci-Esscor, Eurotherm, Wonderware and Triconex) to deliver integrated solutions that automate and optimize plant operations. We are part of Invensys plc, a $4.4 billion global industrial automation, controls and transportation group headquartered in London, England. Invensys is a major global supplier of systems, software, instruments, solutions and instruments for process automation and asset performance management. Primary customer industries include Refining and Petrochemicals, Upstream Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals, and Power and Utilities.
New Client Acquisition Sales Executive
New Client Acquisition Sales Executive
is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the sales relationship with each client/prospect in their portfolio at every level from the (CxO) executive suite to departmental line managers. The New Client Acquisition Sales Executive is responsible for the creation and development, of new accounts, and the mentoring of the new sales relationships with each client/prospect in their assigned territory at every level. They target potential leads, qualify them, and lead the IOM pursuit team in crafting and positioning the deal. To this end, they leverage their industry and financial business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the development and presentation of compelling purchasing rationales. Product, Services and Solution agreements will encompass all IOM offerings and range in scale from short-term consulting engagements to complex, multi-service, multi-year and global partnerships. Specific new sales/revenue and profit margin targets are established annually by management for each New Client Acquisition Sales Executive.
Additional New Client Acquisition Sales Executive responsibilities include the smooth transition of new business from sales to delivery, coaching and mentoring account delivery leaders on client relationship management issues, providing feedback on customer wants and needs to the IOM strategic portfolio function, ensuring compliance with IOM sales processes and new business approval requirements, coordinating the relationship between key client personnel and IOM senior executives, and leading or coordinating global relationship management initiatives with other geographic units of IOM focused on the same client.
The New Client Acquisition Sales Executive also shares industry, deal, and sales best-practice knowledge with the IOM sales community and may mentor and coach other Client Sales Executives.
Job Essential Functions
IOM New Client Acquisition Sales Executive are responsible for managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects to negotiating contracts.
Other job essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create and maintain territory sales plan
- Identify prospects and create entry strategies for each
- Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions
- Execute competitive sales tactics to win business
- Coordinate deal crafting and positioning
- Lead or participate in contract negotiations
- Manage demand and qualify opportunities
Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics. An MBA, graduate degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Engineering or professional qualifications in Law or Finance are considered a major plus.
As part of our team, you'll build a strong career with a collaborative, knowledgeable team of people. We'll challenge you to think differently to achieve your goals. You'll have easy access to senior management, leading thinkers, and colleagues around the world.
- 10+ years of complex, solution selling sales experience to the refining, oil and gas industry. (Manditory)
- Strong technical knowledge: DCS, Safety Systems, Advanced Applications, PLC, CONTROLS, M&I, MES (Mandatory)
- Industrial client base: Oil & Gas, Chemical, Power or Refineries (Mandatory)
- Past experience in closing deals of $10 + Million in contract value
- Knowledgeable of Business Solutions and Manufacturing Applications
- Ability to establish CXO level relationships
- Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
- Experience in business transformation solutions
- Capability to understand IOM offerings and articulate those offerings to the industry and prospects
In addition to competitive salaries and inclusive benefits, we offer global career opportunities and travel to new places to inspire fresh, new thinking. We believe in rewarding and recognizing risk-taking and creativity. We also promote a healthy work-life balance as essential for your personal growth.
Invensys is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Outside Sales (OS)
Yes, 75 % of the Time
Jul 14, 2013, 10:48:52 PM
Invensys - 15 months ago