SimplexGrinnell, a division of Tyco International, is a recognized leader in the manufacture, sales, and service of state-of-the-art monitor and control systems for fire alarm, security, integrated systems and sprinklers systems. SimplexGrinnell creates innovative, high quality solutions that meet customer needs into the future.
Our continued growth has produced a need for a talented Sprinkler Service Sales Representative to join our. In this challenging and rewarding role the responsibilities will include professionally representing the Company with respect to the promotion and sale of Fire Sprinkler service offerings to various customers and end users within assigned territory and accounts.
- Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of new construction and service contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
- Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
- Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives.
- Familiar with reading blueprints, understanding current NFPA 13 standards and local codes.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers, general contractors and end users.
- Estimate small projects including day-works as required.
- Ability to build new business associations / relationships and grow the Sprinkler Service Business.
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan.
- 2 years Sales experience in a similar industry preferred.
- Previous sprinkler design experience, including estimating and performing hydraulic calculations preferred.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Proven ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Technical knowledge of sprinkler systems preferred.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and organize work.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers to include operating systems such as Window / Office 2007.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
- Ability & willingness to work as a team player; must be able to work well with others.
For more information on SimplexGrinnell, please review our home page at:
SimplexGrinnell is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer.
Sales/Business Development/Sales Admin
United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Sep 23, 2014, 12:24:31 PM
We have a passion to protect what matters most.
We are the world’s largest fire and security company, and we are providing vital...