Posting Job Title: Direct Sales Representative
Requisition #: 155615BR
Posting Location: Morrisville, NC, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable East Region Marketing & Sales Department currently seeks Direct Sales Representatives for their Raleigh, NC location. Please find below a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position. Purpose:
The purpose of this position is to explain and sell cable services to customers in a manner consistent with Time Warner Cable policies, procedures, quality, standards, customer needs and applicable local, state, and federal regulations. Positions work from lead sheets or automated sales force automation device to call on homes and increase service penetration in assigned areas.
Essential Job Functions:
- Make door-to-door cable sales presentations in order to sell cable services to potential and existing customers in assigned territory.
- Maximize potential for customers to purchase and retain their cable services.
- Provide complete and accurate information, promote the value of cable effectively, and sell based on customer profiles as well as full consideration of all options available.
- Present information regarding products, services, rates, installation fees, campaign requirements, and special offers in a clear, concise, accurate, and professional manner.
- Promote a positive company image at all times.
- Meet productivity standards set by the department.
- Provide quality customer relations and meet all other performance standards.
- Turn in all sales including required documentation and monies collected in a timely manner.
- Keep accurate records, report sales activity and results accurately, and notify supervisor or designee of all problems/difficulties as they occur.
- Follow up on all leads, inquiries, complaints, and other messages in a timely manner.
- Keep appointments with customers.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales order forms for orders to be completed and billed. Perform other duties as assigned.
- One year of proven commissioned sales experience; or 2 years of college; or equivalent combination of sales exp. and college education
- Basic math skills
- Must be capable of working in all weather conditions and have flexible work hours.
- Must have reliable transportation that will accommodate basic equipment to travel to assigned territories within the system footprint -Daily.
- Must have a current valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Must be able to adhere to the TWC Motor Vehicle Record policy.
To learn more about this opportunity follow this link:
FCC Unit_TWC: 0593
Controlling Establishment ID: 00122 - Morrisville Innovation Ave
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...