Posting Job Title: Direct Sales Representative
Requisition #: 154856BR
Posting Location: Owensboro, KY, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable is currently seeking Residential Sales Representatives for our Sales Department. You will promote residential products and services offered by Time Warner Cable via direct marketing to both existing and potential subscribers within assigned residential service areas. These products and services include, but not limited to, Digital Video, High Speed Internet, and Digital Phone.
This position allows unlimited earning potential based on performance. The more you sell the more you make!
In addition to the earning potential, we are proud to offer a robust benefits package including:
Base Salary with plus aggressive commission structure.
Uncapped Commissions and no "charge backs".
Average 1st year income $40k-$60k!
Top performers earning over $80k.
Ability to Service any referrals and grow your business.
Ability to work autonomously.
Discounted services for employees who reside in a Time Warner Cable service area.
Matched 401(k) and pension plan.
Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug plan.
Tuition reimbursement for select majors.
3 weeks of paid vacation your first year!
Please note : Time Warner Cable requires applicants to complete an assessment as part of the application process. Only applications with assessments completed within 48 hours will be reviewed by recruiter.
- Conduct quality in-house sales presentations to new and existing Time Warner Cable customers face to face Monday thru Friday 11am thru 8pm and for one half day (times determined by need) on Saturdays. Direct Sales Representatives are expected to work past these hours as needed to complete the day's business.
-Collect and turn in any monies collected from new or existing customers sold within 24 hours.
- Accurately complete and maintain customer records for services, equipment requests and the privacy of subscriber data.
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions as directed by management.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions and walk for extensive periods of time, up and down stairs, lift up to 50 lbs.
-Achieve established sales goals and quotas.
-Work independently to promote the sale of cable television, high speed Internet and Digital Home Phone services to new or existing customers. Some of the sales leads are generated within an assigned territory provided by the Time Warner Cable.
- At least one year's previous sales experience is required where earnings by commission, sales bonus, or sales quotas were required. Door-to-door sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Must have stable work history demonstrating a track record of reliability in the work place.
- Must be organized and self- motivated to sales in your assigned territory with little direct supervision.
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and automobile insurance as required by Time Warner Cable.
- Must have excellent reading, writing, people, and verbal communication skills along with professional appearance.
- Must have the ability to add service amounts (basic mathematics skills)
- Must be able to identify customer needs, wants, and desires in conversation and match with company products and diplomatically handle interactions with potential customers.
- High School Diploma/Recognized Equivalent.
Applicants considered for employment must undergo a thorough background review and drug screening.
FCC Unit_TWC: 11153
Controlling Establishment ID: 00259 - Richmond KY Foxhaven Dr
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status
Time Warner Cable - 5 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...