A progressive and successful employee owned custom plastic profile extrusion, die cutting and fabrication company is looking for an experienced salesperson to expand and manage an existing sales territory. We are a company with a solid foundation built on ethics and integrity. We firmly believe in servicing our customers and realize that our greatest asset is our employees. We are looking for a dedicated individual that will help us realize our growth plans without deviating from our business philosophy.
A qualified candidate will have four years manufacturing sales experience selling to OEM companies. Knowledge of plastics and/or non-metallic fabricated components would be beneficial.
Responsibilities include maintaining an existing account base as well as developing new accounts in Midwest U.S. (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois). Additional items below.
Excellent compensation (Base salary, commissions and bonus) and benefits package including retirement.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Bachelors degree desired but not required.
2. The ideal candidate would possess an manufacturing background.
3. We are looking for an individual with a combination eight years of sales/business/manufacturing experience; four years minimum in sales.
4. Plastic (ideally extrusion) and non-metallic flexible materials background desired.
5. Highly motivated & self-driven individual.
6. Ability to prioritize, anticipate situations and take action to achieve the desired results.
7. Excellent communication and problem solving/decision making skills.
8. Ability to travel, stay and entertain in five state area in and around Minnesota.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
2. Manage and visit existing and new customer accounts within the Midwest United States.
3. Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned direct sales customers.
4. Bring in inquiries and deliver solutions for new and existing products based on sales market and customer requirements.
5. Build and maintain strong, long‐lasting customer relationships.
6. Weekly traveling to customers with overnight visits as required.
7. Provide weekly sales itineraries and call reports.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the position we are looking to fill and may not include all of the duties required.