Sell Mediacom services in local neighborhoods and communities served by Mediacom as the Company's neighborhood marketing representative.
These services currently include High-speed Internet, Video and Phone products.
- Make contact and deliver an effective sales presentation to assigned homes as directed by the Sales Supervisor/Manager.
- Assure customer satisfaction through follow up in the sales and service installation process.
- Maintain minimum sales quotas as indicated by the Sales Supervisor/Manager following company guidelines.
- Complete sales application forms and required agreements in person with prospective customers at their residence. This may include the collection of money and or other payment options for services.
- Utilize company provided equipment as directed adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Must work flexible hours when customers are home which will include evening hours and weekends as needed.
- Must be willing to travel within assigned region on occasion.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent with depth of experience in mathematics, bookkeeping and English.
- One year of sales experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain favorable relations with subscribers, vendors and employees within the service area.
- A neat personal appearance and good telephone decorum.
- Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
Mediacom Communications Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard