Sell Mediacom services in local neighborhoods and communities served by Mediacom as the Company's neighborhood marketing representative.
These services currently include High-speed Internet, Video and Phone products.
• Make contact and deliver an effective sales presentation to assigned homes as directed by the Sales Supervisor/Manager.
• Assure customer satisfaction through follow up in the sales and service installation process.
• Maintain minimum sales quotas as indicated by the Sales Supervisor/Manager following company guidelines.
• Complete sales application forms and required agreements in person with prospective customers at their residence. This may include the collection of money and or other payment options for services.
• Utilize company provided equipment as directed adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Must work flexible hours when customers are home which will include evening hours and weekends as needed.
• Must be willing to travel within assigned region on occasion.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent with depth of experience in mathematics, bookkeeping and English.
• One year of sales experience preferred.
• Ability to maintain favorable relations with subscribers, vendors and employees within the service area.
• A neat personal appearance and good telephone decorum.
• Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
Mediacom Communications Corporation - 11 months ago
Mediacom Communications is the nation’s eighth largest cable television company based on the number of basic video subscribers, and...