PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Direct Sales Representative is responsible for selling cable, internet and digital phone door to door in residential area in the Dexter MO area.
• Conduct door-to-door sales of broadband services.
• Follow departmental installation policies in compliance with OSHA and NEC standards
• Meet established sales targets across company product lines
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends to contact prospective customers
• May be required to work special events on as needed basis
• Effectively work all addresses as assigned to maximize sales activity and increase penetration of all products
• Compile daily reports of sales contacts, presentations, objections, sales and other information as required by supervisor
• Daily turn-in of orders and monies collected in the field
• Apprise Supervisor of competitive activity in territory
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of one year recent sales experience in cable or related field
• Must possess good oral and written communication skills
• Must be well organized and detail oriented
• Appearance must be neat and professional, conducive to an office and field environment
• Use of a private vehicle and a valid driver’s license with verifiable good driving record and certificate of insurance
• Project a cooperative, professional and positive attitude toward customers/employees
• Must be able to work evening and weekends
• Ability to speak and hear; phone work will be required occasionally throughout the day
• Ability to stand and walk long distances
• Ability to drive and while driving must not pose a threat to the safety of others.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
NewWave Communications - 2 years ago