Posting Job Title Direct Sales Retention Representative Requisition # 142845BR Posting Location Kansas City, MO, US Area of Interest Sales
Position Type Full Time Posting Job Description Job Function:
The purpose of this role is to retain customers in aggressively competitive areas & franchises. This role aligns with the Direct sales team and will reach out to our customer base through proactive door to door marketing. By aligning with Direct sales we're able to take advantage of well developed best practices and customer contact tools.
Attend weekly department meetings & trainings as scheduled, Meet regularly with their sales leaders to discuss achievement to goals and proactively plan sales strategies. Receive coaching that will help them progress their careers and grow inside of Time Warner Cable.
Perform field sales and care functions. These reps will go door to door in aggressively competitive franchises working to save our customers and inoculate them against the competition. They will work a total quality check list to ensure our customers are receiving great service and educate them about key products like Start Over, or TWC TV.Com. When issues do arrive they will work with key groups like Tech ops or Care to fix. They will look for opportunities to up-sell our customers to additional products and services. A revenue retained function is tied to this role to ensure they are working to grow our customers business with Time Warner and educate them about our TWC advantages.
Applicants considered for employment must undergo a thorough background review and drug screening.
- Work independently to promote the sale of cable television, high speed Internet and Digital Home Phone services to new or existing customers. Some of the sales leads are generated within an assigned territory provided by the Time Warner Cable.
- Secure sales and prepare documentation of sales orders while in customer's home.
- Meet with supervisor on a daily basis.
- Care for our existing customers and help to inoculate them against the competition.
- Demonstrated leadership and a successful track record.
FCC Unit_TWC 3473 Controlling Establishment ID 00759 - Kansas City 6555 Winchester
Time Warner Cable - 18 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...