The purpose of this position is perform the administrative, facilitative coaching and development duties necessary to lead and maintain a high performing direct sales team with respect to goals, metrics, performance, sales skills and techniques. Create and implement process, procedures and lend to a culture that increases product penetration in designated territories through sales to former and new residential customers.
Direct oversight of Direct Sales Reps responsible for: selling and promoting Suddenlink products with focus on video, high-speed internet and phone services; increasing product penetration through winning back former customers and acquisition of new customers.
Provide individualized and ongoing performance management to ensure efficiency and productivity of all team members
Keep abreast of all products and services, as well as competitive responses and capabilities.
Conduct tactical planning, standardized reporting, and feedback on effectiveness of existing sales plans
Strategically distribute and document territory among team members
Demonstrates ability to analyze data with attention to detail, making critical adjustments when necessary.
Support and lead competitive field efforts through the implementation of acquisition and win-back tactics as directed
Track and analyze activity and results metrics on a daily basis
Coordinate processes to ensure accuracy in daily check-in/pre-screen of sales orders
Represent Suddenlink Communications with a positive image in all applications of job requirements
All other Duties as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Excellent leadership and management experience.
• Familiar with, CATV, and other voice, data and video services.
• Strong project management skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to work flexible work schedule with short notice
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle
Education and Work Experience:
• Associates degree in Marketing or related field or commensurate experience.
• Minimum four (2-4) years cable or telephony experience.
• Strong familiarity with PCs and spreadsheet, database and word processing software.
Suddenlink Communications offers all employees and applicants for employment equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or other protected group status.
Suddenlink is an EOE/AA Employer
Suddenlink - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...