Looking for rewarding work with children? Northeast Behavioral Associates is actively recruiting individuals to work as ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis) direct service workers. The ABA worker will be responsible for providing intensive treatment in the home to young children with Autism and similar developmental disabilities. ABA workers will implement discrete trial training procedures to teach language skills, collect data in response to interventions for each treatment goal and objective, complete a daily note describing interventions used, participate in supervision meetings bi-weekly, and will participate in child specific orientation and group trainings. The ABA worker is expected to be able to express verbally and in writing the methods used for treatment, follow directions provided by the clinical team, and accept feedback based on performance. The ABA worker is expected to uphold a level of professionalism and maturity, and must be punctual, reliable, and consistent.
We are currently looking to serve and fill cases across Rhode Island which include towns such as Johnston, Cranston, Warwick, East Providence, Pawtucket, West Warwick, Warren, and more.
This position is part-time and requires between 10 and 20 hours per week.
Job Duties Include:
- Implementing a service plan that is developed by the child's family and the agency.
- Providing guidance and redirection for the individual with special needs.
- Writing organized and in-depth daily contact notes and keeping data collection on service plan goals.
- Providing feedback to the agency on service plan goals.
- At least 19 years of age (proof of age verified) with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Meets transportation requirements (No history of DUI, a year free of vehicle accidents, valid vehicle insurance, valid vehicle registration, and valid state inspection sticker).
- Will allow agency to run a DCYF CANTS clearance check.
- Will provide the agency with an original BCI from the Rhode Island Attorney General’s office.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience working with children with special needs or,
- Have an associate’s degree in human services or,
- Be currently enrolled in not less than six semester hours of relevant undergraduate coursework at an accredited college or university or,
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience working with adults with special needs.
- ABA experience is preferred, but we are willing to train competent candidates
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Northeast Behavioral Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, service member status, genetic data, pregnancy, childbirth related, or religion or other legally protected status.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Northeast Behavioral Associates was founded by Dr. Peter C. Patch in 2001 to serve adults, adolescents, and children with clinical and...