Director, Account Management
Location: New York City
Reporting Relationship: SVP, Sales Operations
Each day DoubleVerify welcomes some of the most forward-thinking, innovative individuals into our offices and encourages them to move their career ahead in a hard-working, rewarding environment. Our people represent the finest minds in the emerging field of online advertising technology and media verification and are constantly working together to make breakthroughs that change the face of a rapidly growing industry. DoubleVerify is developing the technology and services to make the digital space exponentially safer and more transparent. Whether in our Manhattan headquarters, our engineering hub in Tel Aviv, or London’s sales offices, the DoubleVerify team members are recognized for their unparalleled ability to collaborate and produce robust solutions for clients in every corner of the business. We are looking for difference makers to add to the DoubleVerify team and bring new ideas to the table. Think you are up for the challenge?
The Manager or Director of Account Management is accountable for and has direct accountability for process and people management of the Account Management team at DoubleVerify. A critical front line function, the Account Management team is responsible for day to day customer relationship management, campaign management and execution, and fulfillment of all partner campaigns utilizing DoubleVerify products and services. The Manager or Director of Account Management will work closely across all teams and functions including Sales, Implementation, Product Management, Engineering and Finance to deliver world class customer service and solutions to market.
- Development and oversight of 12 Account Managers and Account Management related processes integral to the DoubleVerify sales organization.
- Business process design and re-engineering activities; building a foundation for scale and quality.
- Design the proper and dynamic organizational structure for maximizing productivity and oversight of the Account Management department.
- Cultivate the Account Management function at DoubleVerify through hands-on people management, including proactive skills development, coaching and mentorship.
- Develop and administer training program for new hires as well as on-going training initiatives and activities.
- Balance resources against priorities and objectives.
- Development of standardized metrics by which performance is consistently measured.
- Evaluate team performance against to be developed service level agreements and quality metrics.
- Enforcement, monitoring and enhancement of all campaign related policies and procedures.
- Constantly monitor and improve customer satisfaction as it relates to the DoubleVerify campaign execution, implementation, and fulfillment processes.
- Enable active and comprehensive campaign and revenue management practices minimizing bookings to revenue variances.
- Proactively oversee DoubleVerify’s portfolio, identifying growth opportunities and up-sell potential within existing client base.
- Understand, effectively communicate, and teach DoubleVerify’s value proposition, technology, and partnerships as relates to growth of current and prospective client accounts.
- Ensure the successful management of customer expectations throughout the campaign lifecycle.
- Ensure the quality of services and solutions, including satisfactory resolution of all support requests, and troubleshooting of all reporting, ad-serving, or data issues.
- Develop proactive, transparent approach to campaign remediation across all partners and constituents.
- Develop and maintain strong, active relationships with clients at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Finesse sometimes complicated relationships across Advertisers, Agencies, Networks, Publishers, and 3rd Party Technology partners.
- Articulate requirements for systems and product enhancements and next generation tools.
- Act as an Account Management subject matter expert in all strategy discussions on systems design and business opportunity analysis.
- Special projects as identified by management.
- Attend offsite meetings, conferences or industry events, etc. as necessary.
- 10+ years of customer support and customer facing experience, preferably in the online media industry.
- 6+ years of experience managing processes and medium to large groups of people in a fast paced, transactional oriented environment.
- Bachelor's degree equivalent /higher level of education.
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Direct people management experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry, comprehensive understanding the online media marketplace.
- Experience managing or significant management capacity within an organization of scale.
- Strong customer service and proven leadership and people management abilities.
- Strong process management, business process re-engineering, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to find solutions to challenges they face.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Salesforce experience, including Salesforce design and development as relates to business process.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.
- Proficiency in additional languages other than English highly desirable.
Doubleverify, Inc - 2 years ago