Director of Ad Operations
Position Summary :
The Director of Ad Operations leads the business activities and processes across the sales organization that drives effective and efficient results for TuneIn and its clients. The position oversees Account Management, campaign optimization, inventory management, yield optimization, and sales analytics in an exciting and rapidly growing environment. The position works closely with a world class product and engineering team to deliver compelling products and world class results.
- Lead Account Management efforts with oversight of the pre-sale ideation process, campaign optimization efforts, and post-sale reporting to maximize client success.
- Strategic oversight of DFP and a proprietary ad platform to manage a diverse ad product suite that includes display, audio, video, and rich media ads across web and mobile devices.
- Oversee inventory management and forecasting, pricing, and yield optimization to maximize revenue for TuneIn.
- Sales Training & Communication: Work seamlessly to launch new products, train against the existing product suite, and enhance sales communication.
- Manage sales analytics and reporting to enable the business to operate transparently and efficiently.
- Have a firm grasp of prospect-to-order-to-billing processes and work closely with finance to ensure accurate reporting and timely invoicing.
The requirements for the Director of Ad Operations are as follows:
- Minimum of four years of online ad operations experience with at least two in an operational leadership role.
- A deep understanding of online and mobile ad serving along with ad product management across display and video is required (audio preferred).
- He/she must possess a proven track record of creating an efficient and effective team that delivers strong and consistent growth.
- The ability to analyze performance data to drive campaign recommendation and troubleshoot issues.
- This leader must be adept at creating a culture of curiosity and skill development where smart creative risk taking is encouraged.
- He/she must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing, do-it-yourself startup culture.
- The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who thrives in a team environment and exudes passion for TuneIn’s unique platform and value proposition.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university is required.