PURPOSE: Enable business growth by applying sophisticated analytical techniques to market data in support of strategy
o Acquire, inspire, develop and retain top business analytics talent.
o Develop and maintain world class functional capability in:
Business tracking and evaluation
Marketing mix modeling
Price & promotion simulation
Optimization - price and market drivers
o Drive adoption of decision making based on systematic, rigorous application of analytic methods to market data.
o Build a culture of innovation and constant improvement around AA.
• Influence volume and profit expectations of Corporate, Marketing and Sales organizations.
• Encourage and support optimized resource allocation at all levels of the organization.
• Promote strategic approaches to business management based on causal modeling and simulation.
• Improved decision making guided by faster, more accurate and comprehensive market information.
As Measured By
• Professional growth of AA members
• Improvement in advertising ROI
• Improvement in trade ROI
• More accurate consumption and demand forecasts.
Minimum of 15 years of Marketing Research experience for CPG Companies with both custom and syndicated research
Bachelor of Science degree, Advanced Degree is required.
Strong strategic leadership skills. Effective interpersonal skills. Action/results oriented.
Highly developed problem solving abilities – generating workable solutions and anticipated issues.
Demonstrated action/results oriented skills.
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) and Pension Plan
Del Monte Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ALL RESUMES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH WWW.DELMONTEFOODS.COM TO BE CONSIDERED.
No sponsorship is available for this position.
No agency solicitations. No third party recruiters.
Big Heart Pet Brands - 14 months ago