This position is responsible for developing and delivering consultative analytical services to Care Core National’s clients and prospects. The objectives include interacting with clients to explain their data for new opportunities, delivering results of existing programs and performing onsite adhoc analytics to illustrate the power and value of CCN’s delivery model. Other objectives include developing new opportunities and new business models to drive future product development (both analytical product and business product). Future goals also include the objective of driving an analytic profit center.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in working with healthcare clients using administrative claims and other data sources. Experience in data use with tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and R will be critical in the success of this position, Tableau and SQL experience is an advantage. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, Business or a related field; Masters preferred; excellent written and verbal skills required; customer facing experience is required as is managed care or other healthcare industry experience. Demonstrated success in leading small teams is also required.
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of approximately 3-5 individuals working to support all CareCore National‘s existing and future clients.
- Work closely with Executive Account Management and Sales leadership to develop client strategy and on going client analytical needs.
- A resource and team member of Account Management for CCNs largest and most strategic clients
- Lead discussions and client analytic strategy with Senior Executives at CCN
- Work closely with Manager Analytic Methods & Metrics to develop new tools, inform existing models and streamline client-facing processes.
- Effectively and professionally communicate findings to CareCore National customers, prospects and their engaged consultants.
- Work closely with CFO and analytical leads in finance to drive additional understanding, advise risk based models and share intelligence across teams
- Lead client-facing analytic strategy for tool design whether client self service or client facing
- Serve as an internal supporter of the use of CCNs tools to drive client onsite meetings
- Participate in client meetings as requested. This position requires travel from CCN to client locations.
- Perform other work as requested by Executive Management.
- Develop benchmark/dashboard tools for ongoing measurement of monitor the value of our program offerings.
CareCore National | MedSolutions
- 2 years ago - save job
Since 1994, CareCore National has provided comprehensive, customized programs to health plan clients that seek to manage appropriate...