Acts as interface to internal departments and clients for research and modeling deliverables.
Other duties / projects as needed an assigned.
- Performs analyses, summarizes, and quality assurance of modeling solutions.
- Presents requirements and modeling results / key findings to internal and external clients.
- Collaborates with reporting and account service team to identify client needs and develop project requirements with limited supervision.
- Develops proposals, cost and timeline estimates for modeling projects.
- Manages Statistical Analysts.
- Assists team with hands on ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Interacts with:
- Enterprise Spectrum analysts, consultants, and managers.
- Javelin project managers, account managers/supervisors, VPs.
- Master’s degree in a quantitative field or MBA.
- 5 – 10 years work experience in data analysis.
- Effective problem-resolution skills and ability to balance multiple demands.
- Tenacious in meeting deadlines, well organized, adept at managing peak workloads.
- Experience in managing and mentoring staff.
- Experience in managing data and data mining.
- Exceptional standards for quality and strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of multivariate statistical techniques (Discriminant analysis, Logistic regression, CHAID, Cluster analysis, Factor analysis, etc.)
- Significant demonstrated experience with software used for data analysis and manipulation.
- Excellent knowledge of a wide range of desktop applications, including:
- MS Office Apps: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook (required)
- SAS/SPSS (required)
- SQL (preferred)
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills. Ability to prepare well-structured, clear and concise client-ready deliverables.
You are an analyst-at-heart who wants to build and grow businesses. You have good-to-excellent knowledge of using tools to extract insights from both small and large datasets. You have proven experience managig client deliverables by working with a team of Research Scientists and Statistical Analysts in the delivery of modeling solutions and analytic insights/recommendations.
Javelin operates within a collaborative framework encompassing multiple investigators and practitioners with a wide variety of expertise....