Drive ancillary revenue via continued development and marketing of current products and creation of new sources of revenue. Reduce costs by introducing products and pricing that alter high-cost customer behaviors. Develop and manage a team of dedicated employees to attain the goals set for ancillary revenue.
- Maximize the return on existing revenue streams as well as seek out and foster the development of new sources of revenue. Advertise ancillary products through available channels to increase conversion.
- Find ways to reduce costs by introducing and developing products and fee structures that alter high-cost customer behaviors.
- Create accurate budgets and review weekly forecasts. Utilize data to understand customer behavior and revenue trends to more accurately predict ROI for future initiatives.
- Monitor and enforce business practices that ensure compliance with regulations. Work with legal and the business to adapt to new regulations as they occur.
- Ensure team education, understanding, and flawless execution of goals set for the company, packaging, and their particular role.
- Budgeting & Planning: The ability to accurately forecast revenue and costs.
- Project management: Knowledge of the Project Life Cycle and what is necessary to take ideas and turn them into tangible assets.
- Contract Negotiation: The ability to negotiate and navigate the internal Contract Authorization Process for contract execution.
- Resource planning: The ability allocate limited resources for maximum results.
- Systems-Thinking: Sees how functions and processes integrate and designs linkage to create defect-free, low cost results. Acts as a change agent to achieve.
- Leader: Ability to motivate team members to accomplish common goals. Ability to coach employees for personal and professional development.
- Process Orientation: Into the details with a drive for perfection in design and execution. Enthusiastic about managing and measuring process. Highly organized and disciplined. Can manage multiple projects.
- Rigorous Execution: Builds and executes effective standard processes and metrics to track both process and results. Strong attention to detail, time/project management and organization skills. Can balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Measures and Improves: Uses process and results metrics to identify strengths and weaknesses and acts with extraordinary speed to improve. Creates transparency of performance, insight and action to all stakeholders.
- Active Communicator: Listens to understand and actively reaches out to all relevant team members to create two-way understanding and transparency. Escalates appropriate information to senior management in a timely and effective manner. Analytical: Gathers and uses relevant data to measure effectiveness, identify status, patterns, issues, trends and root causes. Uses data to develop solutions. Shares data-based insights powerfully and simply to create shared understanding and commitment to action/solution.
- Team Player: Seeks to deeply understand needs (not just wants) and partners effectively with all levels of Spirit team members. Listens, communicates and influences effectively to create seamless collaboration.
- Trustworthy: Has a high level of integrity, confidentiality, ethics and discretion. Is direct and open, builds and sustains relationships with all stakeholders.
- Customer-Focused: Understands customer needs and meets them without adding costs and complexity. Helps customers adapt standard processes to achieve outcomes. Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships at all levels, collaborating with others across business, function, geographical boundaries and with third party vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of airline industry experience.
- 4+ years of experience leading a team of direct reports in a similar function / environment.
- 4+ years of financial planning, budgeting, PnL experience.
- Navitaire Reservations Systems.
- Website project management, design, user interface experience.
- Consumer Marketing – Business to Consumer.
- Loyalty Program Experience.
- Co-branded credit card experience.
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial workplace with shifting priorities and understand how to get work done and meet deadlines with near 100% accuracy in this environment.
- Occasional travel by car and aircraft.
- Must be willing to work non-traditional business hours from time to time as the job requirements dictate.
Spirit Airlines - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Spirit Airlines (NASDAQ: SAVE) is the ultra-low cost airline of the Americas and Home of the Bare Fare. Spirit’s fares are unbundled;...