Associated Spring has an outstanding opportunity to join its Sales Leadership Team as the Director-Global Sales. In this leadership position, you will provide guidance and strategic direction by planning, developing and coaching the Sales Operations team to develop and execute sales strategies for increased sales and profitable growth. The Director-AS Global Sales will have a reputation for strong leadership skills and be capable of developing and managing an organizational culture with a strong emphasis on sales growth, leadership and employee engagement/development, continuous improvement and customer-focused results. This is a senior level position on the AS team where the right person can make a substantial and dramatic impact on the success of the business. If you are a career-minded, proactive and collaborative individual with a track record of results, who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment, you are encouraged to submit your name and credentials for further consideration.
Corporate Values: Integrity, Empowerment, Emotional Intelligence, Collaboration, Competitiveness, Continuous Improvement, Workplace Fairness, and Globalization.
- With complete responsibility for the Associated Spring core sales results, develop and lead effective sales initiatives to consistently meet and exceed budgeted targets for profitable sales growth.
- Ensure attainment of the annual revenue and profit objectives to support the company’s market plans utilizing leadership skills, initiative and creativity while incorporating company-provided support programs from all functional areas.
- Cultivate a partnership with finance leadership to proactively evaluate business results, sales solutions, the competitive environment and potential opportunities to ensure profitable sales. Oversee the development of annual sales plan.
- Develop and maintain appropriate senior management relationships with key management of important current and prospective customers. This includes ensuring the delivery of effective sales negotiations, presentations and service.
- Lead and direct the Sales Operations teams to ensure business goals, objectives, leadership behaviors and activities are in alignment with the Associated Spring and Barnes Group strategy, vision, and mission.
- Show proven ability to develop a high performing team of sales managers by coaching, mentoring, promotion and performance management.
- Utilize Lean and Continuous Improvement practices; champion and effectively implement standard work that drives efficiency, customer value and productivity across the organization.
- Cultivate a partnership with human resources leadership to enhance overall team and individual performance, ensure sales compensation program is market-competitive and delivers desired results, and provide direction in the development of field training programs to achieve employee development and informational needs related to the business strategy.
- Provide appropriate analysis and reporting as required, such as: sales forecasts, new account activity, customer retention and leadership development
- Ten (10) to fifteen (15) years or more of diversified experience including a proven record of strong sales, marketing planning and general management skills. Understanding and knowledge of all facets in the industrial industry (i.e. sales, marketing, new business development and national accounts) preferred.
- Demonstrated success in delivering sales growth results through the effective leadership of a sales leadership team, partnership of functional peers, and operational excellence. Provide leadership and direction to sales organization.
- Responsible for leading the development, new accounts, service, maintenance and expansion of customer relationships which enhance the profitability of the company. Strong competency in strategic planning, effective execution of plans relative to internal and external growth.
- Strong leadership and people engagement skills; proven ability to lead by example and manage using leadership effectiveness (EI).
- Emotionally intelligent change agent with the demonstrated ability to facilitate and manage change effectively. Excellent motivational skills.
- Acts with a sense of urgency to drive results, a proven ability to influence, build commitment and engage employees, colleagues and management.
- Must possess excellent communication skills especially in the development of actions plans and to ensure accountability and follow-through.
- Ability to travel between 25% and 50% of the time, sometimes international and sometimes without advance notice is required.
Instructions::To be considered for the above position, please visit our website www.BGInc.com , click on careers, search for the job posting in which you are interested and submit your resume online.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in sales or marketing or equivalent business experience required.
Barnes Group, Inc. - 19 months ago