Directs the development of branding and advertising strategic direction and execution for the Health System in support of clinical and non-clinical marketing initiatives. Establishes relationships and builds contacts with internal departments to ensure strategic consistency.
1. Directs advertising strategy and plan development for service lines, facilities, and Medical Group.
2. Develops and monitors strategic operating goals, objectives and budget; and reports operational performance, justification and/or corrective action.
3. Develops and oversees financial management including budget, salary, capital, and revenue projections.
4. Oversees the development, coordination, integration, communication, implementation, and performance evaluation of operating policies and procedures consistent and in collaboration with marketing management.
5. Selects, develops, manages and evaluates direct reports; and oversees the development, management and evaluation of indirect reports.
6. Leads creative and media plan development and oversees ad spending.
7. Builds relationships with creative and media planning/buying agencies.
8. Reviews and tracks media buys and post buys.
9. Approves media and production estimates and processes payments to agencies/media.
10. Maintains competitive advertising creative and spending information.
11. Leads brand positioning development and corporate identity architecture and standards, and monitors application of standards.
12. Plans and execute system awareness advertising campaigns as well as service line and facility campaigns.
13. Maintains online centralized communications asset center to effectively leverage Health System marketing communications assets including logos, collateral templates, photography, ad campaigns, videos, etc.
14. Directs efforts to leverage sponsorship opportunities and manages execution of sponsorship benefits.
15. Directs market research efforts in support of advertising and business development efforts.
16. Performs related duties, as required.
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Administration or related field required. Masterâ€™s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of seven (7) years progressively responsible related work experience in communications, public relations, or marketing. Experience in clinical setting, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, required.
- Excellent oral written communications and ability to deal with all levels of management.
North Shore-LIJ Health System - 22 months ago
One of the nation's largest health systems, North Shore-LIJ delivers world-class clinical care throughout the New York metropolitan area,...