Director, Brand Digital and Social Media Marketing-13008657
American Express is seeking a Social and Digital Director to help develop creative and innovative social media marketing strategies and programs that deliver on business and brand goals.
This person will seek ways to leverage the voice of the customer to drive demand for American Express products and services. Develop and implement high-profile social media strategies for and programs on the company's official social media channels and on emerging platforms like mobile Evolve and amplify existing social media presences on existing and emerging channels for select products and services Consult with business units on social media strategies and programs Evangelize and help educate about social media internally and externally Manage agencies to execute social media campaigns and content Track, analyze and optimize campaigns Monitor discussion of Amex in social media Be passionately in tune with latest social media and mobile developments, online behavior, tools, best practices, and trends Work in close alignment with various internal groups including PR, Customer Service, and Business Units.
- 6 to 8 years of substantial online creative and and social media marketing experience, ideally from a digital agency, brand, or top online publisher.
- Proven track record of social media and, ideally, digital and/or mobile marketing program development and execution.
- Strong visual and conceptual creative skills with ability to generate forward-looking ideas.
- Must be an enthusiastic and avid user of social media/web based communities.
- Solid understanding of organic search engine optimization.
- Proven project management skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience managing or working with digital agencies.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- Must have great creative energy and ability to generate forward-looking ideas
- Passionate and autonomous in your approach but collaborative in execution.
- Be flexible and thrive in a fluid work environment.
- Risk taker who balances innovation with execution.
- Able to gain buy-in from multiple constituents in a collaborative cross-functional environment.
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 13 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...