Mirantis delivers OpenStack® clouds. We’re the largest independent vendor of OpenStack services and technology. We are 370 people strong and deliver all the integration, training and support requested for companies to succeed with production-grade OpenStack. We are profitable, have strong investors and ample cash reserves.
We are looking for an experienced, strategic, hands-on business development and alliances leader to execute on our technology partnerships with infrastructure hardware and middleware vendors.
The person in this role will be responsible for shaping our technology partner strategy, by outbound recruiting and managing of partners valuable to Mirantis and ensuring achievement of revenue plus partner success.
The person will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, but will work closely with all other leaders in product management, engineering, marketing and sales groups to ensure success of the partner strategy. The focus of the position is to drive business and technical relationships with key industry vendors by driving joint product integration, go-to-market execution, co-sales activities and field marketing.This person must be based in the Silicon Valley area.
The ideal candidate must possess a strong business development and marketing background and have experience in datacenter infrastructure and middleware markets. The person must also possess the minimum level of technical background that enables them to easily interact with hardware and middleware vendors and product managers to drive product integration and strategy.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Work closely with marketing, product management and sales teams to develop and launch partnership program aimed at hardware and middleware vendors around our Fuel product
- Work individually with key partners and Mirantis’ internal engineering groups to drive integration between their offerings and Fuel
- Develop and execute on joint go-to-market / lead generation programs with partners aimed at driving incremental revenue
- Manage contract negotiations with partners and their legal consul
- Help drive joint PR activities with partner and act as a spokesperson for the company in relation to partnership
Based in the Silicon Valley region.
- 7+ years of relevant business development, product management, marketing experience in a hardware/middleware/cloud space
- Working knowledge & experience with infrastructure clouds, open source, hardware and middleware
- Ability to assist in developing strategy for company, and with little direction or input, construct new types of partnerships and businesses with a priority on revenue and strategic impact.
- Experience marketing or selling products or services in a rapidly evolving, high growth, dynamic venture-backed environment.
- Extraordinary people’s skills, persuasive personal presence and presentation.
Allowed file extensions: doc, docx, rtf
- Or link to your resume:
- (Optional) Upload a cover letter or other document:
Allowed file extensions: doc, docx, rtf
- First Name: *
- Last Name: *
- Country: * SELECT COUNTRY United States Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Costa Rica Côte d'Ivoire Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Greenland Grenada Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati North Korea South Korea Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Northern Mariana Islands Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russia Rwanda Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia and Montenegro Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Sudan, South Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe
- City *
- State / Province / Region
- Phone *
- Email * Enter Email Confirm Email
Mirantis Inc. - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard