Director of Business Development
Under the direction of the Vice President, this candidate will meet and exceed sales objectives of the assigned territory by promoting and selling Cardon Outreach offerings through qualified sales techniques and long-term customer relationships. They will also be responsible for building a pipeline of future business. Other duties will be assigned by management team.
Location: We are recruiting nationwide for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required. Master Degree preferred.
- 4+ years executive sales experience (VP, C-Suite) or management level patient financial services experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
- Quantifiable success prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle, proposing, presenting and discussing solutions
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to travel up to 50-75%
- Must prospect potential healthcare clients and market services in their assigned territory
- Develop and implement sales strategies for new services and/or markets
- Maintain contacts and activities within sales/client management software
- Input, compile and present sales reports within sales/client management software
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas
- Assist in the development of RFPs and proposals
- Build a pipeline of future business
- Acquire new healthcare contracts for Eligibility, Revenue cycle services
- Meet specified goals and objectives assigned by management on a regular basis
- Maintain confidentiality of all company related information and records
- Assist with other projects as assigned by management
Cardon Outreach - 17 months ago
It is this mission that enables our success at over 800 facilities across 39 states. Over our 20+ years of service we have helped over 24...